civ.org.pl forums > Space 4X - Space Empires V > Patch
Zmień język na polski. Switch to English.

Print This Topic        Mark Topic as Unread 

civ.org.pl forums > Strategie Kosmiczne 4X > Space Empires V
Poster

IP: Logged
Patch [post #1]

Może też przyłączymy się do akcji:
http://www.spaceempires.net/ftopict-9073-.html

?

Feb 28, 2011 at 19:32

Print
PAwleus

Re: Patch [post #2]

Ja już się dołączyłem, a wysłałem coś takiego:

SE5 is the most complicated but the best Space 4X game ever created, I reckon, and I love it. I've never contacted you, although I've been involved in this game since 2008 and it has still too many issues, including bugs, because I couldn't believe such a game might be abandoned. Unfortunately, it looks this way because the last patch was released almost 2 years ago and we are slowly loosing hope. Don't abandon us, please. This game has still active community, trying to improve it even further but we can do only so much within the limits of modding. We have a detailed list at spaceempires.net describing what should be done, minimally, to allow us to reach for the full potential of the game and as far as we know the Author is willing to do it with your support. There are people all around the world playing it, even here in Poland, what you could see at http://forums.civ.org.pl/index.php?CatID=14

As players we beg of you, as rightful owners of the game's copies we demand of you: DON'T ABANDON THE GREATEST GAME OF ITS KIND, PLEASE

I haven't included details about my hardware because they have nothing to do with issues I would like to be addressed: game bugs, interface improvements and additional functions for modders. They are listed at spaceempires.net but if you are interested (they are known to the Author) then just mail me, please, and I will prepare the list to the best of my knowledge.

Feb 28, 2011 at 21:32

Print
Merthen

Re: Patch [post #3]

To ja się dołączam

P.S.
dobrze napisane

[Edited by Merthen on Feb 28, 2011 at 21:36]

Feb 28, 2011 at 21:36

Print
PAwleus

Re: Patch [post #4]

Wczuwam się już w dyplomację

Feb 28, 2011 at 22:00

Print
Merthen

Re: Patch [post #5]

To się Fyron zastrzegł

Mar 02, 2011 at 19:00

Print
^ Początek strony ^

Username: Password: Lost your password?

tForum version b0.94.1.2 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)

The comments published here represent only the personal opinions of the respective users. civ.org.pl and it's staff is not held responsible for the contents of the posts.

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Portal civ.org.pl ani jego redakcja nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.

hosted by artserwis.pl - praca, konkursy, portfolia dla twórców.